VET-ECG Software for Apple OS or Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7 or 8.
– Connect and manage VET-ECG recorder via Bluetooth
– Real-time view of live ECG stream
– Record clinical quality resting ECGs in 6 or 12-Lead format
– Einthoven, Goldberger and chest lead configuration
– Signal filter options include 50/60Hz and AF muscle filter
– Electronic calipers
– Heart rate display (automatic)
– Compare any two recordings and leads side by side to observe changes in the patients medical history
– Easy comment and notes function
– Customizable screen options to enhance signal, display background visibility
– Adjustable electronic paper speed and signal amplitude
– Single user database or Multi-client network database solution (optional)
– Patient data administration with filter and sort functions
– Template based automated report generation
– Pre-format ECG columns and strip lengths before printing
– Print reports in PDF or send directly to printer of choice
– Import/export ECG files from and to other data bases
– Integrated data archive/back-up
– Various display and custom view modes
The VET-ECG Software installs on any computer with Microsoft Windows or Apple OS operating system and is designed for in-hospital users or mobile users using a note book or laptop computer. The graphic layout is easy to navigate and takes minimal time to understand. From there the user can access the patient data base, initiate ECG recordings and control all functions of the VET-ECG recorder/transmitter remotely and from a safe distance to the patient. After the ECG recording is completed, the data can be viewed, analyzed and shared via email or server upload. With the printing function complete or pre-selected strips of a recording can be converted into either PDF or printed directly on any local or network printer of choice. The entire software is designed to make any task as simple as possible and so save the user valuable time.
The base configuration includes all measurement features, filters and analysis functions as commonly used by ECG professionals. Advanced users interested in complete automatic ECG interpretation can acquire the advanced Interpretation Module, please inquire for a test license.
Please see list of all key features of the VET-ECG Software.